Rates & Insurances
Fees For Clinical Services
- Initial assessment (individual, couple, or family): $145.00. This session is generally 60-90 minutes.
- Subsequent sessions: $145.00 (50 minutes)
- Extended Sessions: May be arranged and prorated according to same fee schedule.
- Licensure Supervision for LCSW or LMHC candidates: $135.00 for 60 minutes.
- E.A.P. Sessions: Paid by employer, with authourization prior to initial session.
All major credit, debit, HSA (Health Savings Account) cards, cash, and personal checks are accepted forms of payment.
I am a Medicare provider and I am an In-Network Provider with Aetna, Cigna, Coventry, and MHNet. I am considered Out of Network with several other plans, such as Blue Cross Blue Shield. These plans may reimburse you a percentage of the fee, depending on your contract. Please check your coverage carefully as plans differ greatly in terms of outpatient mental health services covered, yearly deductibles, annual session limits, and whether prior authorizations are needed to initiate services.
I will be happy to speak with you personally to determine if I am in in-network provider, out-of-network provider, or if you choose to pay fee-for-service for psychotherapy or family counseling. Therapy is considered a tax-deductible medical expense.
You will be required to pay the full cost of the session if you do not show up for your scheduled appointment and you have not notified the answering service at least 24 hours in advance.